“A piece of paradise to free the spirit.
There are those who say that there they look at soul.
There are those who feel the breeze of silence that calms down.
From the gate in time time passes in the right time.”
What to expect
QB-Quinta das Beldroegas – Country Houses consists of Casa da Horta, Sobreiro, Pedra, Bolota, Monte and Forno. With a cozy atmosphere in a quiet and pleasant area, it is well situated between the beach of Zambujeira do Mar among others, the Monchique hill and places of natural beauty to discover in the Southwest Alentejo. Panoramic and wide view over the property and surroundings.
The Houses of Bolota, Monte, Forno and Horta have a double bedroom, a living room with double sofa bed, open-space kitchen and bathroom. Casa do Sobreiro has a double bedroom, a triple room (double bed and single bed) and a living room with double sofa bed, two single sofa beds in the hall, open-space kitchen with dishwasher, and bathroom. Casa da Pedra with its private outdoor area has two double bedrooms (a single sofa bed in the blue room), a living room with a double sofa bed , an open-space kitchen and a bathroom. All the houses are fully equipped. We offer cots, bath and baby chair. The houses have WiFi and satellite TV. Laundry service for a fee.
The surrounding area includes terraces for recreation and green spaces with charming places. Access on dirt road near the property, 2.5 km from the EN 120 to North or South. Surrounded essentially by meadows, cork oak, pine, eucalyptus, arbutus and others. We offer tranquility in this panoply of greens and blue skies, the days will be a pleasure …. A view of the rustic aspects of our Alentejo to highlight the garden (can be a space of relaxation when sharing the daily tasks for natural and organic products), the orchard and the wood oven available to guests, an opportunity to make fresh bread and other delicacies. The aroma of the stems or the diversity of wild aromatic, will remain in the chest of memories.
We provide bicycles for walks in contact with nature, barbecue, hammock, lounger, chair and tree swing. Hiking trail, nature watching and jogging through the wonderful surrounding space, provide a unique well-being. Being able to enjoy a lush sunset and at night time, with the absence of light, 180 degrees of open sky to be explored in observing constellations or just feel the peace, is unforgettable.
We wait for you.
- Bike rental: Daily rental if available – ask at reception!
- Massage / Holistic Therapies: Relaxation / Ayurvedic / Reflexology / Thai / Hot stones
- Horseback riding: Horseback riding with professional accompaniment on request!
- Laundry: Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool – shared between the 6 accommodations (capacity 30 pax)
What to do
Accept the invitation … come and discover the Alentejo Coast!
Scroll through this coastal area of southern Europe enjoying nature in ecological awareness. The beaches of Southwest Alentejo reveal that there is still more wild to discover.
This Alentejo region witnessed the passing of many peoples and cultures since time immemorial, the heritage was preserved. Of extraordinary beauty, is a diverse land that goes from the beaches to the mountainous areas. Discover historic towns. Enjoy a unique cuisine! With the simplest ingredients and raw materials from the region – wine, bread, olives, olive oil, fresh fish and succulent meat – the Alentejo can bring to the table the most appetizing delicacies that remain in memory. A gastronomic offer which is complete with wine, convent sweets and cheeses.
The various craft activities are unavoidable in this offer arts and traditions. There are many reasons for being attracted by the more extensive region of Portugal, a destination that choose what to see, visit or taste is stimulating and highly contagious.
The Alentejo is all this and much more … come and explore!
How to arrive
From Lisbon to QUINTA DAS BELDROEGAS:
- Driving south on the EN120 road, do not enter S.Teotónio village. After S.Teotónio Galp gas station on the EN120 road, at the roundabout of S.Teotónio / Zambujeira do Mar, take the 2nd exit south to Lagos.
- Heading south, at 1,200m from this roundabout, right after the curves and when you start descending, turn left at the intersection with the red traffic sign 15t and “QB” stone on the ground.
- Follow the road close to the house for 600m until the tar is over. Follow the dirt road between the trees for 875m until the intersection where you will find on your right hand side another stone on the ground with “QB” and a blue sign indicating the direction of Quinta das Beldroegas.
- Keep right looking for the “QB” stones at the junctions until arriving at our resort. Never turn unless you have a stone!
From Faro to QUINTA DAS BELDROEGAS:
- Driving north on the EN120 road, 8 km after Odeceixe at the village of Vale Juncal, 265m immediately after the restaurant Becha on the N120, turn right when you will find a “QB” stone on the ground, indicating the direction of Quinta das Beldroegas.
- There are three more “QB” stones to turn left at the junctions that will help you find our resort. Never turn unless you have a stone!